Here are the top 10 reasons to start a blog:
1. It enables individuals to enjoy freedom – Having a blog as primary income provider and nothing else, would mean not going to office for work and not having to deal with a demanding boss. Sustaining a blog spells that an individual or blogger owns his time that is, a blogger may take care of it only when he feels like doing it. With this, a blogger can focus on other personal affairs such as visiting malls, going to various places to unwind, playing sports and many more. Maintaining a blog is nevertheless, not that very complicate at all. As long as a blogger is able to administer his time accordingly, then he can have a pretty chance of enjoying success in blogging.
2. A blog can be a mechanism towards extending a hand and helping other people – Considering that a blog is an ideal site for social interface, it could be a perfect way to get in touch to others by helping them in their difficulties. Moreover, it is the perfect venue to communicate to others, by drafting and posting an editorial piece in it, explaining how blogging could possibly transform their lives. There are lots of individuals who regularly complain how displeased they are of their particular jobs and the income they respectively realize. Well, a blog could be a way to grab their attention and encourage them to do blogging to complement their needs and wants. Obviously, blogging could be a successful instrument to helping various readers resolve their problems.
3. It can help individuals bloom in social networks – It is true that social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook assist a particular blog to lift up its profile but nonetheless, a blog can pretty much do the same to a specific blogger for his social networking as well, in return. For instance, the articles that are posted on the blog get exposed all over the Twitter and that spells to a growing social networking profile.
4. It is the ideal avenue in supplementing value to a specific company – Most of the time, if not always, clients and/or customers see almost all organizations, companies, institutions and the like as purely businesses only that operate just to gain and realize income, and that is it. However, not all businesses are like this, more so those that operate for a certain cause or purpose for the benefit of the community. With this, blogging is the perfect tool for a business to disclose and/or showcase the other side of it, to thwart the idea of being a profiteering organization only. It is vital for every business to deserve the trust and confidence of its customers.
5. Blogging can be an opportunity for one to wind down to relieve from stress – It is basically true that writing, especially to those that are fond or into writing, is a perfect means to loosen up and unwind from the hassles and tensions of work. Writing allows so many individuals and/or writers to let out their sentiments or thoughts of something that is quite bothering. It goes without saying that the goal could be attained through blogging, in one way or another.
6. Starting a blog is technically and relatively effortless – Creating a blog demands no experience and requires less time to install. Normally, there are no complications involved.
7. Blogging allows people to develop their writing and communication skills – These are without a doubt, apparent benefits of indulging into blogging. Conversely, not all people are able to realize these unless they get to experience the same. Certainly, an individual gets to interrelate with so many audiences when blogging and that translates to improving communication and writing skills, inescapably.
8. A blog enables an individual to keep on the go and well-informed – Maintaining a blog necessitates a blogger to keep rationalized and well-resourced with the latest happenings in a specific field of interest and the like. It is critical therefore that a blogger post fresh and new information to stay abreast with other bloggers. With this, a blogger may be compelled to carry out research which then leads to obtaining more and more information and knowledge.
9. It is a site for an individual or blogger to articulate or voice out his thoughts or opinions – An individual who wishes to demonstrate a point and that, would like to draw supporters in the process may get the most out of a particular blog to meet that objective.
10. It can lead an individual to introducing himself as an expert – A blog may cause someone to be perceived as an expert and the like, eventually. A blog that particularly focuses to a specific field could be a mainstay of significant information that would definitely captivate audience or readers. Fundamentally, this leads a blogger to being recognized as an expert. Later on, this may lead to other opportunities such as crafting and publishing a book and the like.
Taking into account all the benefits and advantages of having a blog, anyone would certainly be forced and encouraged to start and create one. Moving on, without a doubt, the above reasons are far way more than enough to entice anyone to embrace the world of blogging.